About Our Stylists
The New York Tinsel Teasing Queen! Megan has been in the Beauty Industry since 2007 with her unique creative edge that fits in right with the Southern Bells! Coming from New York her passion and talents are a nice refresher of the new innovative that range from her funky side to her sophisticated styles! Her true focus is what the client’s wants and needs are to achieve their everyday lifestyles! Megan shares her beauty secrets so no one goes home curious of any of her talents that are performed.
• Keratin Complex- Smoothing Treatments Keratin Complex Color Kerahold Brazilian
• Straightening Systems Redken Coloring, Cutting, Event Upstyle techniques Jane Iredale
• Bridal Make Up Applications Hair Tinsel Applications Aquage Evening Styles and Updo’s
Reed joined the Waves of Color team February of 2012 and we fell in love with her on the spot. Her sweet, kind demeanor makes you feel right at home. She is homegrown and received all of her training right here, in house. Reed has quickly grown to be one of our most talented stylists.
Christi loves to do her magic and watch her clients leave with a smile. She loves to listen to you and co-create a look customized for you. Years of technical experience back up her desire for excellence.
• Corrective color is her specialty- trained by Schwarzkopf in the art of coloring you love.
• Did you say curls? She loves to add texture to the hair (this aint your mama’s perm).
• Hate your curls? She can take care of that too with soft and gentle straighteners.
A “Kitchen Beautician” for 10 years before joining Waves of Color Team, she flew through owner Gretchen Clarks apprenticeship program in 2006. She is passionate about the families and ventures of her clientel, who she sees as friend not just clients.
• Haircuts – from long to short, classic to fringe-you name it, she can do it.
• Dry cuts – specially trained in John Sahag’s techniques- grows out beautifully.
• Great color technique from subtle to extreme- she loves to customize a look for you
• Extensions – Great Length/ Cinderella. Get a little to thicken or a lot to lengthen your locks.
• Make-overs – change your hair color and your make-up too. Minerologie, make-up thats good for your skin.
Amanda has been a part of the Waves of Color Family since October of 2009. She started as an apprentice , moved up to stylist and has now taken over as Waves of Color management. She is dedicated to making sure the salon runs smoothly and helping the stylists and clients work together in perfect harmony.
Hands Down, the most natural looking nail enhancements in the industry. They look real. Always in demand, she gives one of the best pedicures in town. Over 20 years of experience.
• Nail tips with silk overlays (not damaging to the nail bed).
• Silk wraps on natural nails-for strength and long lasting polish wear.
• Eyelash extensions that would make Bambi jealous.
• Make-overs – Trained in “Minerologie”, make-up thats good for the skin.
• Facials – Training form pharmecutical grade “Image” skin care line.
Jordan has been with us for a year now and has flown through the apprenticeship program at lightening speed. You will be impressed with her ability to understand what her client wants and follow through with it beautifully. We dare you to not fall in love with this chick.
Madison is the newest addition to the Waves of Color family. Deciding she needed a career change she recently switched her ambitions from filling peoples belly’s as a sous chef, to making people look beautiful as a hair stylist and makeup artist. She is a fast learner and is well on her way to being one of our top girls.
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
We’re always willing to chat with you!